- Research 6 existing websites, noting good and bad design, as well as identifying features you wish to include in your own site and the common locations of key features found in websites.
This website was created for Feng Shui.
- Lots of different options to choose from
- Website doesn’t look appealing to the eye due to the selection of colours and empty spaces throughout the website.
- Crowded layout
- Doesn’t make use of space
- Text and images over flow the page
- Navigation is quite difficult
- Too much text can confuse the user
- Small amounts of images scattered
- Barely any breaks in between text
- Large selection of items
- Lots of information
- Too much images
- Font isn’t a consistent size, various sizes.
- Colours are distracting
- Navigation is not clear
The Guardian is a news website that supplies their audiences with news from all around the world, it also has a wide variety of categories.
- Fair amount of images
- Font is at readable size
- Variety of categories to view
New egg is a website that delivers computer parts to those in need of them.
- The layout is clear
- Easy to navigate through
- Currency change
- Easy navigation
- Clear layout
- Typography is clear and readable
- Images are appealing to the users eye