LOCATION RELEASE FORM
From: KC Productions
To: Tate Modern
Dated: 2nd January 2017
Dear name of owner of premises
Name of film Motive for Murder
This letter is to confirm that we may film at your property which is known as Tate modern (the “Property”) from 16:00 to 18:00 on 2nd January 2017 together with a setting up period of 15 minutes and a clearing away period of 15 minutes.
It is therefore agreed as follows:
1.That our personnel, props, equipment, vehicles and artists employed on our production are allowed onto the Property for the purpose of setting up and filming on the dates and for the periods agreed.
- We may return to the Property at a later date if principal photography and recording is not completed on the dates agreed.
- We have notified you of the scenes which are to be shot on or around the Property and you confirm and agree that you consent to the filming of these scenes.
- We are entitled to incorporate all films, photographs and recordings, whether audio or audio-visual, made in or about the Property in the Film as we may require in our sole discretion.
- We shall not make any structural or decorative alterations to the Premises without your prior consent. In the event that we do want to make alterations and you agree, we shall properly reinstate any part of the Property to the condition it was in prior to those alterations.
6.In consideration of the rights granted in this letter we will pay you the sum of £amount on date.
- You agree to indemnify us and to keep us fully indemnified from and against all actions, proceedings, costs, claims, damages and demands however arising in respect of any actual or alleged breach or non-performance by you of any or all of your undertakings, warranties and obligations under this agreement.
8.This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Please signify your acceptance of the above terms by signing and returning to us the enclosed copy.